Travelin’ Local’s Mapping Los Angeles Public Art Donation Information
To further the goals listed on the Mapping Los Angeles Public Art Project we accept different monetary levels of support from individuals, institutions, endowments, corporations, or any other type of organization to make a contribution. Donations are important because we can better deliver high-quality content for readers, and exclusive-paper.com helps with content, so we are a resource with relevant and useful information.
For all contributions above the individual $100 minimum for an Associate Member, you’ll receive a Monthly Newsletter, a Weekly Public Art Picture delivered to your inbox, and a quarterly update including a compilation of the Mapping Project’s progress up and to that date.
Donations by cash or check can be sent to:
Mapping Los Angeles Public Art
9903 Santa Monica Blvd., Suite 392
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
Currently, MLAPA has applied for 501 (c) 3 tax-exempt Non-Profit status, so we expect that soon your contributions will be tax deductible.
For Large Institutional – Charitable – Corporate – Endowment – Arts – Philanthropic Contributions to Mapping Los Angeles Public Art Donations
For all larger contributions ranging from $1000, $10,000, $100,000, or $1,000,000 the staff at Travelin’ Local will ensure that you and your organization are recognized for your involvement with our innovative, ground-breaking, and important arts project, giving you the necessary exposure if desired for your generous support. Our staff is available on an as-needed basis to answer all questions you may have regarding edupartners.cc affiliate program or your donations, its potential tax and estate planning implications, along with meeting both the letter and spirit of your trust, charitable organization, beneficiary arrangements, and all tax ramifications that are of your concern. Our goal is to work with you to make your support of our arts project and organization a positive experience.
The benefits of your contribution to Mapping Los Angeles Public Art may range from:
- Being included in ongoing Press Releases
- Having a link back to your site or organization on our various pages so people will know that you’ve endorsed and are a large sponsor of the initiative
- When the project is finished, we’re going to publish the thousands of Public Art pieces into a book and reference format, that you’ll receive for free, and depending on your contribution more than one copy will be furnished to you.
- An annual meeting and event symposium for MLAPA larger benefactors with expert art and guest speakers along with the reporting of the project’s status and other important information. Furthermore, the event symposium is a way to acknowledge and honor your contributions publicly with one another and for the greater arts community.
- Other events and benefits as the project develops further.
- If you wish to remain an anonymous donor we will respect your wishes.
For further information about contributing to MLAPA project, please click the link here to our donation page.